About Community Veterinary Center
Community Veterinary Center (CVC) is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization formed in 2004. CVC's mission is to:
- Provide quality, comprehensive and compassionate veterinary
care to the animals of low income caregivers
- Promote the humane treatment of animals
- Reduce animal overpopulation through affordable spay/neuter
- Promote responsible animal care through education, preventive
medicine, and community outreach
- Collaborate with community organizations to achieve common goalsBe fiscally responsible, ensuring the growth and support of
our mission and guiding principles
- Treat the diverse members of the Lane County community with compassion and respect
- Operate a socially responsible and environmentally friendly
- Support the efforts of individuals and organizations who foster
and rescue animals
How is the Community Veterinary Center (CVC) different from a for-profit veterinary clinic?
- CVC services are offered only to low-income clients. Low-income clients by our definition will earn at or below 160% of the federal poverty guidelines, that is minimum wage and below. CVC will charge clients on a sliding scale based on income levels. View our qualifications here.
- Veterinary services will be charged out at rates lower than for-profit veterinary clinics.
Home | About | Contact | Help | Board | News | Story of Our Clinic